We fully understand the risks around significance of all historic fabric, whether it's a listed building or not, that's why we manage our heritage projects using the principles set out in BS7913 Guide to the conservation of historic building.
All of our heritage work is managed by an experienced Contracts Manager who has successfully completed the CIOB's Understanding Building Conservation, so we can ensure that BS7913 is practically applied and we can offer suitable advice regarding best practice on site, adding value to your heritage project.
We have experienced traditional craftspeople that are passionate about their work and can offer a full range of service:
- delicate pinning and micro-pinning of loose or broken elements and mortar repairs to missing areas;
- large scale masonry repairs/replacement;
- adaption of existing heritage assets for new use and new build in heritage settings that ensure you retain the sense of place;
- Lime mortar, shelter coats, lime plaster and lime render;
- Conservation of historic plaster, metalwork and joinery.
Our experience in the heritage sector means we can work with clients to offer budget cost advice and possible alternatives. We can also attend site meetings with Conservation Professionals and Conservation Officers to discuss technical detailing and method statements and recording when carrying out opening up works.
For further information or a free quotation please get in touch:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01656 860259